You might not think of it, but travel insurance is something the smart solo traveler has.
Travel Insurance is a Smart Purchase for Every Solo Travel Trip
On this episode of your solo travel podcast, Solo Travel Talk, Astrid Clements goes in-depth on travel insurance and why you might want to consider it for your next trip. PLEASE NOTE - Disclaimer: Neither Astrid Clements nor Astrid Solo Travel Advisor LLC are licensed insurance agents or providers. This program is for informational purposes only. Astrid references Allianz for travel insurance - Astrid Clements and Astrid Solo Travel Advisor LLC have an affiliate relationship with Allianz.
Astrid's 8 Travel Insurance Tips
1. Ask questions-- lots and lots of questions.
2. Research all your options (two website resources: www.squaremouth.com and www.insuremytrip.com.)
3. If you choose to purchase travel insurance, purchase it immediately after booking any part of your to-be insured trip. Don't Delay Buying Your Travel Insurance!
4. Read your policy.
5. Keep ALL documentation from before and during your trip.
6. If you seek medical attention on your trip, get copies of all your medical records at the time of service.
7. File your claim form completely and in a timely matter.
8. Make sure you fully understand the claims process.
If you listened to this podcast and you enjoyed it, please subscribe on your favorite podcast app. When you subscribe, it helps other solo travelers find us and it helps us continue to grow and produce new content!
For more affordable luxury solo travel tips, tricks, stories and advice, head over to the blog and click on the links below to follow along on social media!
Author: Astrid Clements
Astrid Solo Travel Advisor CEO and founder, Astrid, has spent over 40 years traveling around the world. She is passionate about embracing the world’s diverse cultures and sharing with others the global need and personal benefit of cultural literacy. Her focus is on affordable luxury travel that is both substantive and fun! To read more about her and each one of our Solo Travel Advisors, head over to theAbout page!