The spiritual energy of Japan certainly had an impact on me— reflection, peace, gratitude woven throughout the sights and culture of the country. Yet Japan is famously not “religious.” On the new episode of my solo travel podcast, Solo Travel Talk, I explore this contradiction but also share how I think I will bring some of this impact into my regular life now that I am home.
· Solo Travel Talk was recognized by Feedspot in Luxury Travel Podcasts!
· I mentioned a quote about the spiritual nature of Japan found here.
Some of the questions answered on this episode…
· What are the religious traditions in Japan?
· What is the protocol for visiting shrines or temples in Japan?
· What is the modern spiritual life of Japan like?
· How does nature play into the spiritual life of Japan?
· Is Japan mostly atheist? Why?