If you're anything like the AstridTravel team, you are constantly dreaming of places in the world you’d love to see. While there are obviously things that can get in the way such as budget constraints or a busy schedule, sometimes all you need is an inspirational quote to get you going!
10 quotes About Traveling to Get You Dreaming of Your Next Adventure:
1. "For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move." ― Robert Louis Stevenson
2. “Traveling is like flirting with life. It's like saying, 'I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” ― Lisa St. Aubin de Terán
3. "The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready." ― Henry David Thoreau
4. "I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." ― Susan Sontag
5. "Once in a while it really hits people that they don't have to experience the world in the way they have been told to." ― Alan Keightley
6. "To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted." ― Bill Bryson
7. “The world is a book and those who don’t travel read only one page.” ― St. Augustine
8. “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” ― Harun Yahya
9. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” Unknown
10. “Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.” ― Pat Conroy
Author: Julia Ballard
Julia was the first member of the Astrid Solo Travel Advisor team, and has helped shape our unique approach to travel writing which focuses on affordable, luxury ideas for the solo traveler. She is on top of all the cutting-edge in everything from technology to travel, and works to share her insights with our audience. To read more about her and each one of our Solo Travel Advisors, head over to the About page!